Every April we get excited for our birthdays (April 14 + April 20)! This year we both turn 27 (ya.. we feel super old). Instead of celebrating ourselves, we thought it would be fun to give back to our community. SO on Thursday, April 19 from 5 pm - 7 pm, we are throwing a birthday party for charity! We will be accepting donations for the annual Community Baby Shower hosted by the Rainy Lake Medical Center Foundation and Koochiching County Health. This event helps to provide essential items for the babies and families in our county.
Here's how it works:
- You bring in a donation* (or several)
- You will get 15% off your entire purchase
- For each item you donate, you will have your name entered to win a $100 Eleven Seventy-One gift card!
- Enjoy a snack
*Requested donations include:
- New onesies, pajamas, and outfits (premie - 12 months)
- Diapers and wipes (all sizes needed)
- Baby toys and children's books
- Quilts and flannel blankets
- Thermometers, diaper ointment, baby lotion, baby head-to-toe wash
- New or gently used prenatal books
We hope to see you there!